2015 First Week of Practice!
The summer is flying by and the first week of practice for the Fall season is fast approaching!
Below you will find practice times and days for all age groups for the first week of practice. We are excited to once again be able to provide the services of the trainers from Challenger Sports! Most practices (with the exception of Tuesday's) will be held on the turf field at Green Wave Park for the first week. This is a fantastic opportunity for parents, new coaches, and veteran coaches to gain tips, insight, and instructions on running drills and coaching our young players!
This schedule is only for the week of August 3rd through August 7th! The remainder of the practice schedule will be posted shortly. Any questions, please feel free to contact a board member at the email addresses below!
Remember, all players should be wearing shin guards and cleats. No jewelry! See you on the field!
- Div E - Born after October 1, 2009
- Div C - Born after October 1, 2007 and before September 30, 2009
- Div B - Born after October 1, 2005 and before September 30, 2007
- Div A - Born before September 30, 2005
If you have any questions regarding age groups, please contact John Graham.
2015 Scholarship Winners
Recipients of the 2015 Audubon Soccer Youth Association Scholarships are Kyle Kilvington and Alice Borden. This was another year in which we received many outstanding applications and choosing winners was a difficult process.
We are proud of all of our graduates! Congratulations to our winners and best of luck in your academic pursuits!
Philadelphia Union Tickets
Audubon Soccer has once again partnered with the Philadelphia Union as a member of the Philadelphia Union youth soccer partnership for the 2015 season!
Watch for Philadelphia Union related events coming up in the Fall! Among them will be:
- Monday, August 24th 5:45 - 7:45 - The Philadelphia Union will be at Green Wave field with inflatables, games, and more! Watch for further details as the date gets closer!
- Saturday, August 29th will be Audubon Soccer Night at PPL Park! 12 children will have an opportunity to participate as ball boys/girls at the game vs. the New England Revolution at 7 PM! Tickets to the game will also be offered through Audubon Soccer at a discounted rate! Watch our website and Facebook for more details!
As part of our partnership, we have four tickets to all Philadelphia Union home games. These tickets are available to any Audubon Soccer parents at face value on a first-come, first-served basis! Face value of the tickets are $27 each or take all four for $100!
Use the Contact Us link below if interested in tickets to any Philadelphia Union home game or to inquire about availability of tickets for any Union home game!
2015 Meeting and Events Schedule
Coaches' Meetings are usually held the 2nd Thursday of the month at 8 PM, March through December, and also the 4th Thursday of the month for the months of August, September, and October. Meetings are held at the Community Center at the corner of Oak Street and Oakland Avenue.
Note: Unless otherwise noted, scheduled meetings are open to coaches only. There are two general meetings where all parents of registered players are welcome to attend (July 23 and November 12). Anyone else wishing to attend a meeting that would otherwise be closed to them may submit a letter of intent / topic of discussion to John Graham (email@example.com) 30 days in advance of the meeting date.
- Full Year Schedule of coaches' meetings and special events
January 22nd at 8PM
February 12th at 8PM
March 12th at 8PM
April 9th 7PM - 9PM Fall Registration
April 18th 9AM - 12PM Fall Registration
April 23rd 7PM - 9PM Fall Registration
April 25th 9AM - 12PM Fall Registration
May 14th at 8PM -
June 11th at 8PM
July 23rd at 8PM Beginning of Year Parents' Meeting
- August 13th at 8PM
- August 27th at 8PM
- September 10th at 8PM
- September 19th Picture Day!
- September 24th at 8PM
- October 8th at 8PM
- October 10th 5PM - 8PM Family Fun Day at ISC
- October 22nd at 8PM
- November 12th at 8PM End of Year Parents' Meeting
- December 10th at 8PM
2015 Board of Directors
||Boys Player Agent